Sunday, August 15, 2010

おとなりさんの花@My neighbour flower

This is my neighbour flower that I was admiring yesterday. The flower is very big. Bigger than my face. I took this picture yesterday when it was drizzling. Could see some water spot in the picture. I can’t remember what the name of this flower plant on top my head now.

Looks like a lady with a wide brim hat giving you a sideways glance.

DSC08272

Top view a wide brim hat with a plume.DSC08274 This flower looks very elegant. I saw several small version of this flower in central market and very expensive for one stalk.

DSC08275Lucky for us this flower plant is adjacent to our veggie patch. Looks like a part of our veggis patch too.

DSC08276

3 comments:

CathJ said...

Beautiful flowers plus the garden.. I forgot the flower name too.. ~.@

Malar said...

Is this Caladium? The flower looks so pretty!

kitchen flavours said...

Such a beautiful and elegant flower. Wouldn't mind this in my garden!